HTB Grant Program
OUR CURRENT GRANT APPLICATION PERIOD HAS EXPIRED
- If you are a law enforcement officer or representative of a law enforcement agency in the United States* that is engaging in some type of project, activity, event, or service that benefits your community, you can apply!
- If you are a private citizen or representative of an organization in the United States* that is engaging in some type of project, activity, event, or service that benefits law enforcement in your community, you can apply!
- PLEASE NOTE that nominations recommending others for a grant cannot be accepted. If you'd like to nominate an officer, agency, citizen, or organization in the United States* to receive a grant, you should simply let them know, send them the link, and leave it up to them to apply.
Grants will be awarded in the following amounts for each of the next 2 quarters:
- 1 grant in the amount of $5,000
- 1 grant in the amount of $2,500
- 2 grants in the amount of $1,000 each
- 1 grant in the amount of $500
APPLY BY JUNE 30th TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROUND OF GRANTS. Please use the application form FOUND HERE. You should download, complete, save, and email the application to email@example.com. PLEASE: Submit ONLY the application. We do NOT need any additional documents, photos, etc. as these items will NOT be considered in our initial review of your application. Our leadership team will review these applications and MAY contact you for further information prior to making any decisions. Please understand that as worthy as your project may be, we will not be able to fund every request. Thank you!
*We MAY be able consider applications from countries outside the United States beginning in 2022.
Check out the stories of our First Quarter Grant Recipients: