Shipping and Refund Policies
Depending on order volume, it may take up to a week for your order to be processed and packed for shipping. Once shipped, we do not take responsibility for lost or damaged items due to handling by the USPS or other shipping service. You must make a claim directly with USPS or other shipping service. Should you desire insurance on your order, make sure you select Priority Mail as the shipping method. Shipping costs are not refundable (see Refund Policy below).
Further, we ship to the address you provide when you place the order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the address you provide is correct. We do not take responsibility for orders that are undeliverable due to errors on your part. If an order is returned to us, we will (at your request) invoice you for the cost of resending the order and send it to a corrected address that you provide.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges are handled on a case-by-case basis. The following conditions must be met:
- Returned item(s) must be returned within 14 days of you receiving the items.
- Item(s) must be in unused condition and returned in the original packaging.
- Proof of purchase (such as an order number) must be included with returned item(s).
- Shipping costs are not refundable, and you are responsible for the cost of shipping the items to us for a refund or exchange. We provide refunds for the cost of the product(s) only, but as a courtesy, we will generally cover the cost of shipping items to you that are being exchanged.
- Please allow time for any permitted refund or exchange to be processed. Refunds will be processed through your original method of payment.
For questions or concerns about our shipping or refund policies, please contact us.